Giving of our finances is a response to God’s giving to us first. We give because He has first given to us and because He has given us all things in Christ. For the Christian seeking to reflect the image of Christ in our lives, giving becomes a natural overflow of our hearts and a stewardship of the resources God has given us. We give to help people belong to Christ, grow in Christ and to reach the world for Christ. All because Jesus, though He was rich, yet for our sakes became poor, so that we by His poverty might become rich (2 Corinthians 8:9).
- Give anytime, anywhere to your favorite funds
- Schedule and manage recurring donations
- Make one-time donations to special appeals
- Pay for events, programs and other activities
Please be assured that your gifts are received through a secure website. Thank you in advance for your generous gifts and further commitment.
OTHER OPTIONS FOR GIVING ELECTRONICALLY
GivePlus Mobile App
Powerful giving with your smartphone
Apps make life easier. With GivePlus mobile app, you can use your smartphone to give anytime, anywhere!
- Download the FREE GivePlus app on your Apple or Android phone
- Make one-time or recurring donations using your debit/credit card or checking/savings account
- Log in or donate as a guest
- Securely and conveniently manage donations using Touch ID/Fingerprint, PIN or password
Give with a Text
Give in seconds with a text message
Electronic and traditional givers accustomed to texting can now give through Give+ Text. Make one-time or recurring offerings by simply sending a text to our secure account at 248-419-2787. It’s a convenient solution when you can’t attend services or don’t have cash or checks with you. Text giving is fast, easy and versatile. Give in the moment, make your weekly offering or respond to special appeals — all in a matter of seconds.